rezerwacja a4u
+48 61 855 33 66 rezerwacja@apartments4u.pl

A4u.pl | Apartments krakow, apartments wroclaw, apartments warsaw - accommodation, hotels, lodging, flats for rent, holiday rentals in Poland

Apartment Piwna (50.00 m2)

Selected Features

Sleeps:

Sleeps max.:

No. of rooms:

Beds:

0x, 2x

No. of bedrooms:

1

Lift:

no 

Floor:

 

Bathroom:

 

Kitchen:

 

Security deposit:

400.00 PLN 

Accepted payment:

cash bank transfer credit card on-line payment  

Local authorities fee:

none 

Description

The apartment is located on Piwna Street, just a few steps off the Castle Square. Piwna is one of the most famous streets in the Old Town. It is the best place to buy amber and silver products. The apartment itself is modern and quiet. One comfortable bedroom and a big living room with dining area will surely make you feel at home



Kitchen: dishwasher,hot plate, refrigerator, electric kettle,


Livingroom: double sofa bed-180x200, TV, tv-sat, glass table


Bedroom: double bed-160x200,


Bathroom: bath , washing machine


Hall: Wardrobe


And: desk, iron , ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair drier ,


internet 


Service included :fresh towels, linen








Warsaw Holliday Letting  - Warsaw Old Town Apartments Accommodation
 
Warsaw's Old TownThe Old Town, along with the adjacent New Town, is one of the most beautiful and most often visited sites in Warsaw. The buildings were originally buift in the 17th and 18th centuries. Burned down during World War II, the Old Town was meticulously reconstructed after the war. Its numerous colorful tenements with red sloping roofs and cha¬racteristic street lamps combine to create a picturesque panorama, with strong accents provided by the huge roof of the local cathedral and the Jesuit church tower.
 
Royal CastleBuilt in the 14th century in Gothic style by the Mazovian princes, the castle was converted many times during the Renaissance and Baroqueperiods. In the 18th century, it acquired its final Baroque-Classicist style, in which it was rebuilt from World War II destruction. The castle was the seat of the authorities of the First Republic of Poland from 1596 to 1795. It was the royal residence and also the seat of the lower and upper houses of parliament-Sejm and Senate. It was here that the Four-Year Sejm passed the Constiturion of May 3rd, 1791, and on Jan. 25, 1831 dethroned Russian Czar Nidlolas I as king of Poland. In 1926-1939 the castle was the headquarters of the president of the Second Republic of Poland, Ignacy Moscicki. Burned down during World War II, it was rebuilt in 1974.
 
 

Facilities

Additional information

Check-in/Check-out

from 16:00 to 12:00 Uhr

Foreign languages service

Polish, English, Spanish

Owner

Does not live in the same building

Suitability